Mirror, Mirror On the Wall
I remember just a few years ago, I didn’t like looking in the mirror. The skin at my jawlines was beginning to sag. The area under my eyes was showing signs of aging. I was not happy with what I saw.
When was the last time you looked in the mirror?
Were you pleased with what you saw?
Do you avoid the mirror like the plague, especially in the morning?
To quote Mark Twain: Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter. Is it really that simple?
Most women aged 40 and beyond (and even some men) are getting bothered by the wrinkles they discover each day. Some in their 30’s are feeling just the same. It doesn’t matter if we work in a professional career making millions or we are a stay at home mom. We do care how we look. That’s why we see counters upon counters of beauty products in drug stores, in department stores, in direct sales, and all over the Internet.
According to Skin Care Industry News, skin care is a $43 billion per year industry. It is growing steadily every year even in the assumed “bad economy”.
Even men are more aware of grooming. Many companies are devoting a special line of products just for men. This is becoming one of the fastest growing sectors in the skin care industry. Gone are the days when grooming was just shaving and washing.
As men and women are living longer and the 50’s are now known as the new 30’s, there are five reasons why nourishing and taking care of your skin is important:
- It is an investment into your future. Your skin is the largest organ of your body. You must take care of it.
- It is an investment into your self-confidence. Younger looking skin will definitely make you feel better about yourself. I feel so much better when I have great looking skin.
- Many at age 50 and above are looking for a new career and are competing with younger candidates. A younger looking you will have a better chance of getting employed. That is a fact of life.
- If you are single, looking young will definitely put you in a better position to get a date. Every culture links youth to younger looks. It does not matter if you are in China or England or the United States.
- We owe it to ourselves to take care of ourselves with our skin and to model healthy skin to the younger generation that they can also do it.
Acceptance of the passage of time is important, however, we live in an age and time where innovative skin care products and natural health supplements are affordable and plentiful. There is no reason why we shouldn’t want to look younger and feel better. Years ago, men and women did not have a choice. We have a choice now.
I was blessed to be introduced to products and routines that have made a remarkable difference in my skin. After a short while on these products, instead of being negatively affected when I looked in the mirror in the morning, I found myself doing a double take because my skin looked so good! Today, several years later, with more knowledge about products and techniques, I continue to thank God for how well my skin is staying young!
So my friends, are you seeking tips and products that will produce results for your skin? Do you need recommendations on products that will help your skin to heal and look younger? Let me show you some of my favorite products I have been using for years that have given me the results of younger looking skin. Take a moment to look into them at this link. I would love to hear from you about my article. Please leave your comment below. My desire is to serve you!