How is your energy level today?
What about last weekend?
Do you wish you had more?
Do you feel you need caffeine or other stimulants to keep your energy up, to keep you going?
Is it important to you to have good, healthy energy?
Here are some ways to have healthy, youthful energy:
- Eat a simple diet of a variety of very healthy foods – raw when possible
- Eat small meals
- Consume your heaviest proteins by midday
- Eat your last meal of the day before 7 PM
- Consume more than half your body weight in ounces of purified
- Drink 2-4 ounces of Ningxia Red every day
- Take very high quality natural supplements
- Use therapeutic-grade essential oils daily
- Use non-chemical household and personal care products
- Get regular exercise
- Get sunshine daily as weather and time permit
- Keep your mind active and always learning
- Get adequate sleep
- Pray for others
- Thank God often for your blessings
- Enjoy giving warm smiles
- Laugh easily and frequently
"I was wondering why I was a little sleepy this afternoon and craving some 'bad snacks'… no Ningxia Red today – oops!" - Dr. Mary Starr Carter